Since the release of the SLB100 in 2000, Yamaha has continued to release Silent Bass™ models that fulfill user needs, cementing the Yamaha Silent Bass as standout brand in the electric upright bass genre.
The SLB300PRO delivers realistic acoustic bass sound and playability plus unparalleled Silent Bass functionality in a superb instrument that will bring the Silent Bass to more players and listeners than ever before.
Building on the high level of quality achieved in the SLB300, this model offers tone that is remarkably close to acoustic bass plus even further refined playability. With appearance, specifications, and performance that befit the high-end jazz scene, the SLB300PRO goes beyond the standard definition of electric upright bass with unlimited musical potential.
Nachfrage sehr gross, jetzt vorbestellen!
A premium model with upgraded specifications that result in improved tone and playability as well as sophisticated appearance.
*Zahlung gegen Vorkasse, via PostFinance, TWINT (via PostFinance), PayPal, Kreditkarte (via PayPal)
CHF 5 453.00
A hollow chamber and side slits help to reproduce natural acoustic resonance while minimizing unamplified volume
With an ebony fingerboard, which is a rare feature on an upright bass, and a beautiful curly maple neck, this instrument offers outstanding response as well as natural tone playability.
In addition to featuring A.R.E treatment*, the thickness of the maple bridge has been carefully optimized for this instrument. Aluminum adjusters specially selected for the SLB300PRO also provide a notable upgrade that contributes to improved response and clear tone.
* A.R.E stands for Acoustic Resonance Enhancement, an innovative process that matures the wood in a short period of time to achieve tone and resonance that would normally only be found in an older instrument that has been played for many years.
The tuning machine head handles are machined out of heavy-duty stock and feature an original shape for smooth, easy operation. Overall durability and operability have been significantly improved.
Acoustic body resonance as picked up by three well-known and prized studio microphones is realistically simulated. (SRT Powered System)
The SRT Powered System is used to simulate the response of three well-known and prized studio microphones. The microphones can be selected via the MIC TYPE selector, and the sound adjusted via the BLEND and BASS/TREBLE controls to ideally match a wide range of musical genres, ensembles, performance locations, and more.
Three Microphone Types
1. Rich : A highly valued vintage tube microphone that delivers smooth, well-balanced sound.
2. Simple : A dynamic microphone that is often used for its clear, well-defined sound.
3. Warm : With a different tube microphone character than number 1, this classic microphone is known for a more emphasized low range and overall warmth.
The BLEND control adjusts the mix between the simulated microphone signal and the signal from the instrument’s pickup. The blend can be seamlessly adjusted from direct pickup output with no microphone simulation to full microphone simulation when maximum depth and harmonic richness are desired.
EQ Controls (Bass / Treble)
The BASS and TREBLE EQ controls are optimized specifically for this instrument, allowing tonal response to be matched to a wide range of performance situations.
- The neck is made of beautiful tiger-stripe curly maple with an extremely thin finish that feels like a well-played instrument.
- The body features an antique-like finish that simulates The color and tactile wood grain of a vintage acoustic bass.
- Special-order gold-plated machine heads and a simulated tortoise shell control panel provide elegant accents to refined overall appearance.
* The wood grain will be different in each individual instrument.
When packed in its dedicated soft case, the SLB300 takes up just approximately 25% of the volume of an acoustic bass.
Tail wire that previously consisted of 49 x 0.22-millimeter strands has been upgraded to a more flexible wire consisting of 343 x 0.06-millimeter strands.
A flexible tail wire developed specially for the SLB300PRO contributes to soft body resonance and response that are similar to those of acoustic instruments.
The SLB300PRO comes with an optimized pickup system and preamplifier already installed, and can be directly connected to a wide range of equipment without further setup or adjustment.
Melde dich zum saitenplus-Newsletter an und erhalte exklusiven Angeboten!
Vorkasse (2% Skonto)
Abholung (Barzahlung / TWINT)
Ab einem Bestellwert von CHF 100.- schenke ich Ihnen die Versandkosten (gültig nur in der Schweiz und Liechtenstein).
Hamasaki Geigen und Gitarren (saitenplus.ch)
Schweiz / Switzerland
Tel: +41 (0)71 985 04 57
Auch Einzelsaiten erhältlich!
Sollte Ihr Wunschprodukt nicht
vorhanden sein, kontaktieren Sie mich bitte. Nach Möglichkeit bestelle ich es gerne für Sie.